I was born in San Jose, California and at about the age of three, my family and I moved to Hawaii. We spent about five to six years there before we moved back to San Jose and then moved to the Mountain View/Los Altos area and have lived here for about eight years so far.
After graduating from Los Altos High School, I attended San Jose State for a year where I chose to major in Business Administration. It was something I chose because I didn’t know what else to do. After that first year, I decided to attend Foothill College to finish out all my GEs while figuring out what I wanted to do with my life.
I would say two of my biggest passions in life are food and reading. I would love to attend the Culinary Institute of America one day and possibly own my own business. In my spare time, I love to read mysteries, historical fictions, science fictions, and am trying to branch out to the classics as well.
I think my California dream is to one day have a really successful career and own an ocean-front home with a huge backyard with a beautiful garden and a large, gorgeous swimming pool. I want to be successful early on in my life so that I can retire early and spend time with my family and traveling the world.
I've never had experience blogging before but I do keep a journal so I guess it can't be too different, well, set-aside the fact that a blog is extremely public, I think starting a blog would be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment